A simple free tool with modern GUI for Scrum and Extreme Programming projects tracking.
Main features of Sprintometer:
* Scrum and XP (Extreme Programming) projects tracking
* Burn down chart for the whole project
* Concurrent team work with automatic data merge
* Unique 3D Burn Down chart and Burn Down with statistical prediction
* Unique support for standalone and server mode with one client
* Support for variable team size
* Quick printing option
* Export to Microsoft Excel and ODF Spreadsheet for all charts and spreadsheets
* Data in local file or in shared DB on server
* Modern and user friendly interface in Microsoft Office 2007 style
* Numerous reports with all important Agile parameters
* Multiple Undo/Redo support
* Project data in XML format
* Assignment of resources to Tasks and User Stories
* Separate tracking of development and testing tasks
* User defined work types
* Change requests tracking
* Calculation of daily scope for developers and testers to be on track
* Support for easy GUI translation to any language
* Full unicode support to use any national characters in SCRUM / XP project data
* Extremely quick application response time
* Sample SCRUM and XP projects are included
* Easy movement of stories from product backlog to sprint
* Runs under Windows 7, Vista, XP
Sprintometer is a free software application from the Project Management subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Russian, Spanish and it was last updated on 2014-02-24. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64.
Sprintometer (version 6.54) has a file size of 4.34 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 161 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.